Overabundance of information and lack of wisdom is common in our 'era'. Here at Out Of The Syllabus, we try to minimalise dry statistics and present content & information about events round the world, science, technology, culture, society and everything that we find interesting, in diverse and engaging ways.
We try to cover each and every content which we find interesting or which we think needs to be told. We are currently a small team with limited resources set out on a big mission to present interesting content from all fields of art by building the largest community of creators and readers.
Meet The Team:
Financial Analyst &
Content Manager &
From the Boards:
From around the world:
- India has 600 million young people - and they're set to change our world
- Complex and Satisfying, You Should Read the Black Panther Comics
- How Reliance Jio's Entry Tied Regulatory Knots Around India's Telecom Ecosystem
- Free advice: Turn your phone's damn battery percentage off
- Black Mirror Season 4 May Be Weaker, but Holds on Resolutely to Its Dark, Nihilistic Charm
Did you know??
You May Like To Read:
The Art and Science of Ernst Haeckel: An epitome of biological illustrations
Soham Biswas, February 16, 2017
Science and art - a gap, some might say a yawning chasm, has always existed between the two. Then occasionally, just every now and then, someone comes along who attempts (and succeeds) in closing the gap between the two. So it was with the German Ernst Haeckel.
Science & Arts