This website has been created and designed by our team at Out Of The Syllabus, although the icons are downloaded from Flaticon.
Several other images have been used all over the website and specially the articles, which has been obtained from various sources. Some of those images are generated by us but the images which are obtained from different sources have their sources mentioned either as a link or by the name along with the image.
Also a huge amount of credit goes to Unsplash, from where a lot of images are downloaded and used all over the website. Unsplash is a great website for downloading high resolution pictures that are free to use.
Icons created by the following artists from Flaticon have been used in several places.
From the Boards:
From around the world:
- India has 600 million young people - and they're set to change our world
- Complex and Satisfying, You Should Read the Black Panther Comics
- How Reliance Jio's Entry Tied Regulatory Knots Around India's Telecom Ecosystem
- Free advice: Turn your phone's damn battery percentage off
- Black Mirror Season 4 May Be Weaker, but Holds on Resolutely to Its Dark, Nihilistic Charm
Did you know??
You May Like To Read:
The Art and Science of Ernst Haeckel: An epitome of biological illustrations
Soham Biswas, February 16, 2017
Science and art - a gap, some might say a yawning chasm, has always existed between the two. Then occasionally, just every now and then, someone comes along who attempts (and succeeds) in closing the gap between the two. So it was with the German Ernst Haeckel.
Science & Arts